Banana Blueberry Muffins
Yield: 12 muffins
- 2 1/4 c (288 g) All-purpose flour
- 2 ts (10 g) Baking Powder
- 1/2 ts (3 g) Salt
- 1/2 ts (4.8 g) Ground cinnamon
- 2 Ripe bananas, quartered
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 c (133 g) Firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 tb (85 g) Butter, melted
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 1 c (148 g) Fresh blueberries
- Some granulated sugar
- 1 t Grated lemon rind
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly grease twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon on sheet of waxed paper.
- Beat bananas in large bowl with electric mixer until mashed. Add eggs, brown sugar, butter and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Stir in combined ingredients with a wooden spoon until almost blended.
Stir in blueberries just until combined. Spoon into prepared muffin
cups, dividing batter equally.
- Prepare topping: Combine sugar and lemon rind in small dish. Sprinkle evenly over muffins.
- Bake in preheated 400 F oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden. Remove muffins from pan to a
Back to recipes page.